MIDWAY PUTS SAFETY FIRST WITH EACH AND EVERY PROJECT
Safety is priority number one when it comes to Midway Enterprises, Inc. It is a part of our culture that starts with our Leadership and carries to all our team members. At Midway we provide a safe workplace and most importantly a safe jobsite for our clients, employees, and subcontractors.
Our focus on safety in constantly evolving with special attention given to NFPA, OSHA, State, Local, etc. training and code requirements. With each project our focus on safety starts before the inception of a project and continues through to the substantial completion.
All new employees participate in a safety orientation class and are provided all appropriate PPE equipment. All Site Superintendents are OSHA trained and stay up to date with OSHA refresher classes. All our onsite supervisors are competent safety officers who review the job site throughout each day noting and/or correcting any safety violations.
MIDWAY HAS HAD ZERO LOSS OF TIME ACCIDENTS ON OUR JOBSITES IN THE 40+ YEARS WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS.
MIDWAY HAS HAD ZERO OSHA CITATIONS ON OUR JOBSITES IN THE 40+ YEARS WE HAVE BEEN IN BUSINESS.
OUR SAFETY PLAN INCLUDES:
- Weekly Toolbox Talks on all jobsites
- Posting proper safety signage throughout project jobsites
- Strictly adhering to all Covid CDC standards and safety protocols at all jobsites
- Mandate that all persons wear proper PPE when on or around jobsites that include:
- Protective Eye Wear
- Hard Souled Shoes or Boots
- High Visual Visors
- Proper clothing
- Ear Protection (When needed)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing
- OSHA 30-Hour for Lead Superintendents
- OSHA 10-Hour Training for all field employees
- OSHA 4-Hour Refresher every 3 Years
- 1st AID/CPR/AED Training
- Quarterly safety training with updates
- Random job site safety inspections